Friday, December 10, 2010

I Love the Response I am Getting to Recovering Junkie

I must say that I am truly amazed at the response which I am getting to my new web site Recovering Junkie, it is barely over a month old now and has already achieved Google # 1 ranking when you search the words Recovering Junkie.

At one stage I was getting worried because I was not getting people subscribing to my FREE 10 Week Mini Course who I did not know personally, but today the subscriptions started coming in with a variety of different people showing definite interest in what I have to say and share.

I know that this site is going to grow exponentially as it is driven by my passion to help people who's lives are being affected negatively by the ever growing problem of drug addiction. Whether this might be street drug addiction such as cocaine, crack and heroin or whether it is commercial drug addiction such as antidepressants or calming pills.

I truly appreciate all the support people are showing for the site and the topic of drug abuse, use and addiction, without this support it would never be possible to continue with the development of what I believe will soon be a very powerful and healing site.

It also however shows me the number of lives which are being negatively affected by drug abuse and addiction and this builds the passion within me to make a difference even more. So thank you all for the support and I trust that together we can grow and begin to overcome the epidemic of drug abuse in our modern day society.

If you have not yet visited the site please feel free to do so and to give your input and comments at www.recoveringjunkie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments for me as they will help me understand how I can further add value.